The conference (AFBI Science Outlook Conference 2022 - Carbon and Beyond) will take place on 9th November 2022 at Hilton Hotel Templepatrick.
The conference will focus on linking key challenges and opportunities, and associated recent scientific developments, which are expected to have significant implications for the local and global agri-food and environmental sectors.
The conference programme will be presented by a number of AFBI’s leading scientists alongside internationally renowned specialists. The key topics to be covered include:
- The role of animal and plant health in achieving our environmental goals;
- Optimising ecosystem services from our land and seas while producing food; and
- Leading innovations to enhance sustainability and circularity within the NI agri-food industry.
This is your chance to hear about the latest developments in science and how these will shape the future of the local and global agri-food industry and our environment.
The full conference programme and registration details will follow in due course.
For further information, please contact email@example.com
- 22 September 2022
- To graze or not to graze winter swards – this is the question! 21 September 2022
- New AFBI project evaluates milk production from sustainable feed resources 21 September 2022
- Funding approved for the EnviroCrops app – a decision support tool for the biomass sector 05 August 2022