The conference will take place on 9th November 2022 at the Hilton Templepatrick.
The conference will focus on linking key challenges and opportunities, and associated recent scientific developments, which are expected to have significant implications for the local and global agri-food and environmental sectors.
The conference programme will be presented by a number of AFBI’s leading scientists alongside internationally renowned specialists. The key topics to be covered include:
- Leading innovations to enhance sustainability and circularity within the NI agri-food industry;
- The role of animal health in achieving our environmental goals; and
- Optimising ecosystem services from our land and seas.
This is your chance to hear about the latest developments in science and how these will shape the future of the local and global agri-food industry and our environment.
(Teagasc, Animal & Bioscience Research Department)
"Evaluation and development of feed additives to reduce enteric methane emissions from ruminants"
(Moredon Research Institute)
"Linking animal health to environmental footprint"
(UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology)
"Thinking holistically about approaches for future farming and the environment"
- ADVERTISEMENT: Appointment of up to Seven External Members of Northern Ireland Farm Animal Biobank Steering Committee 21 November 2023
- Biomass Open Day at AFBI Hillsborough 17 November 2023
- AFBI Fisheries Expert takes leading role on International Steering Group 17 November 2023
- High risk of liver fluke infection in sheep and cattle this autumn and winter, 2023/2024 08 November 2023