The conference will take place on 9th November 2022 at the Hilton Templepatrick.
The conference will focus on linking key challenges and opportunities, and associated recent scientific developments, which are expected to have significant implications for the local and global agri-food and environmental sectors.
The conference programme will be presented by a number of AFBI’s leading scientists alongside internationally renowned specialists. The key topics to be covered include:
- Leading innovations to enhance sustainability and circularity within the NI agri-food industry;
- The role of animal health in achieving our environmental goals; and
- Optimising ecosystem services from our land and seas.
This is your chance to hear about the latest developments in science and how these will shape the future of the local and global agri-food industry and our environment.
(Teagasc, Animal & Bioscience Research Department)
"Evaluation and development of feed additives to reduce enteric methane emissions from ruminants"
(Moredon Research Institute)
"Linking animal health to environmental footprint"
(UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology)
"Thinking holistically about approaches for future farming and the environment"
- Installing a milking robot or a lameness detection system on your dairy farm? AFBI wants to hear from you! 25 November 2022
- Soil Sampling Scheme well underway 22 November 2022
- Enhancing sustainability within NI agri food sector key focus of AFBI Science Outlook Conference ‘Carbon and Beyond’ 10 November 2022
- Moderate to high risk of liver fluke infection in sheep and cattle this autumn and winter, 2022/2023 09 November 2022