Have you completed AFBI’s survey on antimicrobial usage and resistance on NI farms?
Are you invested in the health and welfare of your livestock? AFBI want to hear from you!
There are only a few weeks left to share your views and opinions with us, and still prizes to be won!
To be in with a chance to win a 10.5” tablet (worth £250) or a £50 voucher (can be used at a wide range of shops and online outlets), or the grand prize of an EID stick reader (worth £600) with a 10.5” tablet (worth £250) complete our survey before it closes on 15th October 2023.
Congratulations to our prize winners so far: James Campbell, Ciaran McCaughan, Marshall Patton, Gerry Bradley, Sean Coyle and Eric Whiteside. There are still prizes to be won!
Notes to editors:
AFBI’s Vision is “Scientific excellence delivering impactful and sustainable outcomes for society, economy and the natural environment”.
AFBI’s Purpose is “To deliver trusted, independent research, statutory and surveillance science and expert advice that addresses local and global challenges, informs government policy and industry decision making, and underpins a sustainable agri-food industry and the natural and marine environments”.
AFBI’s core areas:
- Leading improvements in the agri-food industry to enhance its sustainability.
- Protecting animal, plant and human health.
- Enhancing the natural and marine environment.
- New Ostertagia infection antibody test 05 December 2023
- Significant Soil Conference hosted in Belfast marking World Soil Day 04 December 2023
- Minister Harris, Secretary of State Donelan and Permanent Secretary Godfrey announce €70 million for research centres on climate and sustainable food 03 December 2023
- ADVERTISEMENT: Appointment of up to Seven External Members of Northern Ireland Farm Animal Biobank Steering Committee 21 November 2023