Optimising farm business and farm household incomes under different market, policy and technology conditions.
Areas of work include:
- Optimising farm business decisions under different policy and market scenarios.
- The dynamics and drivers of labour allocation within farm households.
- Human capital and up-skilling needs in farm households.
- Development of an Evaluation Framework to Facilitate Future Longitudinal Evaluation of Business Development Group Programme Impacts on Farm Performance
- Barriers to new entrants to farming
- Evaluation of the potential for changing land use practices to encourage soil and grass carbon sequestration