Downloads of the legislation relating to food hygiene and marine biotoxins
- Regulation (EC) No 853/2004: Requirements and responsibilities of Food Business Operators, laying down specific hygiene rules for food of animal origin.
- Regulation (EC) No 2074/2005: Implementing measures for certain products including recognized testing methods for marine biotoxins.
- Regulation (EC) No 1664/2006: Amending Regulation 2074/2005 with regards to measures for certain products, in particular the testing method for Paralytic Shellfish Poison (PSP).
- Regulation (EU) No 15/2011: Amending Regulation (EC) No 2074/2005 as regards recognised testing methods for detecting marine biotoxins in live bivalve molluscs.
- Commision Regulation (EU) 2017/625 of 15 March 2017 on official controls and other official activities performed to ensure the application of food and feed law, rules on animal health and welfare, plant health and plant protection products; this regulation lays out specific rules on official controls and the action to be taken by the competent authorities in relation to the residues of relevant substances in food and feed. It lays out requirements for a multi-annual national control plan (MANCP), and the designation and responsibilities of National Reference and official laboratories.
- Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2019/627 of 15 March 2019 laying down uniform practical arrangements for the performance of official controls on products of animal origin intended for human consumption in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2017/625 of the European Parliament and of the Council and amending Commission Regulation (EC) No 2074/2005 as regards official controls