- Certificates for individual animals, giving specific test results and vaccinal status (e.g. for display at shows/sales) can be produced on request.
- It is not necessary to be a member of the AFBI Cattle Health Scheme to obtain a certificate.
- Use submission form 3 to provide the necessary information to request a certificate.
- Note that samples will be tested for BVDV, IBR and L.hardjo antibody and BVDV antigen.
- We cannot supply a certificate indicating that an individual animal is free from Johne's disease.
- Samples must be taken no more than three months before the sale and must arrive at the Stormont lab accompanied by the completed submission form 3 no less than 10 working days before the sale.
Note that the price of individual animal health certificates for non cattle health scheme members is £25 per certificate.