Research Support Office
- Finding new projects
- Finding and working with new partners
- Project funding
- Tendering for contracts
- Drafting new contracts
- Legal advice
- Intellectual property
- Commercial development
- Ethics and governance
AFBI has a portfolio of scientific datasets, intellectual property assets and know-how. If any of these foregoing are of interest to you, please contact the Research Support Office at RSOComms@afbini.gov.uk outlining your interest for collaboration or participation in a non-exclusive licensing agreement.
General advice and assistance with accessing European funding under the Horizon Europe research programme is available from the Northern Ireland Contact Point (NICP) for the area of Agri-Food, Environment and the Bio-economy (Cluster 6) who is based in AFBI Headquarters (Newforge).
This post funded by the Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs (DAERA) has been established to support potential Agri-Food applicants to Horizon Europe from Northern Ireland.
The NICP can help you to:
- Identify areas of relevance within the competitive EU calls;
- Understand the application process;
- Find collaborative partners for applications;
- Engage with the National Contact Points;
- Work with you, providing practical advice and support during the application process.
The NICP can be contacted at Agri-Food NICP