Ivor is a Chartered Director and Fellow of the Institute and Directors and senior public sector finance professional (Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy) with significant success in leading major change initiatives in dynamic and politically sensitive environments, securing the support of staff and external stakeholders and achieving real operational results. Ivor also holds a Masters Degree in Business Administration, through University of Ulster.
Ivor led the Financial Management reforms arising through the Patten Report and subsequent transition from the Royal Ulster Constabulary into the current Police Service of NI. He was an Executive Board Member of the Assets Recovery Agency, before transitioning into the Serious and Organised Crime Agency and then the National Crime Agency. Most recently, Ivor has held senior Corporate Services positions in a housing association and Government ALBs. He is also a Director/Trustee of Hope 4 Life NI, a mental health charity established to deliver programmes positively impacting on people’s lives in NI. Ivor’s key skills include:
- Leading change, establishing and embedding new cultures and systems, and start-up of new organisations
- Analytical skills, including wider political and organisational judgement
- Creating and motivating successful multi-discipline teams that focus on delivery
- Effective direction of complex projects
- Shaping strategic vision and inspiring staff to embrace it
Gifts & Hospitality - To follow