Estimation of linear and non-linear models with cross-sectional, time-series, and panel data-set.
Techniques used in Econometric Estimation
Linear regression, quantile regression, frontier models, seemingly unrelated regression, structural equation models, principal, cluster, and factorial analysis, discrete choice and count data models, spatial regression, vector and structural vector autoregressive regression, linear longitudinal models, mixed-linear models, dynamic panel-data.
- Analysis of the demand for broadband for rural Northern Ireland
- Improving forest productivity and exploiting opportunities
- An assessment of the spread of Ash dieback and cost effective mitigation strategies
- Improving economic outcomes rural development by strengthening the links between evidence, strategy and funding management
- Development of the food processing sector in Northern Ireland