This provided information on forthcoming European funding opportunities under Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 2 (Agri-food) & Societal Challenge 5 (Environment).
Presentations from the event are available below as PDFs for download.
- Overview of Horizon 2020 and Supports – Caroline Barry, (DAERA NI Contact Point for Environment (SC5))
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 5 (SC5) – Alice Wemaere (EPA, Ireland) and Mark Sweeney (Enterprise Ireland), NCPs for SC5 – covering:
-Climate Services and Nature Based Solutions
-Towards a low-carbon Europe
-Raw Materials and Circular Economy
-Cultural heritage for sustainable growth
-Smart and Sustainable Cities
-2018 -2020 SC5 Work Programme development
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 2 (SC2) Marine Aspects – Fiona Grant (Marine Institute, Ireland, NCP for Marine aspects under SC2), covering Blue Growth and marine-related topics
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 2 (SC2) - Patrick Barrett (DAFM, Ireland, NCP for Agri-food aspects under SC2) and Elaine Groom (DAERA NI Contact Point for Agri-Food and the Bioeconomy).
- Sustainable Food Security
- Rural Renaissance
- Bio-based Economy
- Multi actor approach (important ‘how-to’)
- EIP-Agri (European Innovation Partnership) and links between RDP and H2020
- SC2 developing trends for post-2017 workprogramming