Individual Animal Certificates
- Certificates for individual animals, giving specific test results and vaccinal
status (e.g. for display at shows/sales) can be produced on request.
- It is not necessary to be a member of the AFBI Cattle Health Scheme to obtain a certificate.
- Use submission form 3 to provide the necessary information to request
- Note that samples will be tested for BVDV, IBR and L.hardjo antibody and BVDV antigen.
- We cannot supply a certificate indicating that an individual animal is free from Johne's
- Samples must be taken no more than three months before the sale and must arrive at the
Stormont lab accompanied by the completed submission form 3 no less than 10 working days before the
Note that from the 1st April 2011 the price of individual
animal health certificates for non cattle health scheme members will be £25 per certificate.
© Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute 2013